Meet Bruce!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Bruce is a smasher, he'll be a big lad once he grows onto his paws.
I reckon so. Lemmy sas a big lad for a lab, but looking back at the photos of him the same age Bruce definitely has bigger paws so could be a hefty boy.

Used to watch local cricket matches on weekends. Families would do the same with kids and dogs in tow. Dogs would usually be led in by an adult. I always noticed that labradors will settle down next to the youngest kid and not the owner or the adult. Other dogs will usually be next to the owner unless the kids were playing with it. Not sure if its an inate instinct of the breed to look after the vulnerable. Mini D and Lemming story did send me back in time.

Did read why the Pyrenees are nocturnal always napping during the day. Amazing World of creatures.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Thanks Mr Nut.

We've decided that doggy treats will be called a 'Brucie Bonus'

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Had an email from Bruce's breeder re what food hes currently on, etc. Apparently hes a cheeky boy, and breeder is going to miss him.

Touch luck mate, cos hes mine!!!

A week to go. Fortunately its a busy week by my standards (cut rhe grass, new tyres on the car, plumber doing some work, playing a gig with the band) else it will drag on forever, but 7 more days and little Bruce will be home where he belongs.

The following week im out for the evening on Tuesday to see Jethro Tull and ive already been inundated with offers to come around and dog sit, but I think Daughter #3 can have the privilege.

Top Bottom