Merckx-Ickx Exhibition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User33236

If you happen to find yourself in the Brussels area between now and June 17th 2015 you may wish to head along to Trade Mart and visit the exhibition to celebrate the upcoming 70th birthdays of both Eddie Merckx and Jacky Ickx.

I popped along today for a visit. Half the areas covers the life and career of the great Belgian cyclist, with plenty of photos, press clippings, trophies, bikes and period team car, and the other hand covers the Ickx is a similar manner.

Although a lot of the display is in French and Dutch only even with my high school French I was able to pick up most of it as it related to attached images and exhibits. Well worth the £10 or so entry fee.

image.jpg

Very good, I am thinking of popping over for the Tour of Flanders in April 2015, and was wondering if there was anything worth doing in Brussels before heading to Gent.

OP
OP
U

User33236

If you are into cars too Auto World is well worth a visit too. They have over 400 vintage and more modern cars on display.

I'm sure you don't need reminding but there's always the option of sampling all those wonderful beers ^_^

Top Bottom