Merida 500 CX 2016 size 56cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
Bought by me to be used mainly as a winter bike, however it didn't get used as such. It's probably had 3/4 road rides and a couple over the fields. I just prefer my road bike for the road and my mountain bike for off road. An ill considered purchase really.

I've had for about 6 months and if I'm not using it may as well move it on. It's got 105 11 speed throughout and the spec is as per this

http://www.wheelies.co.uk/p81910/Me...aign=Adwords&gclid=CMHN19zVlcsCFcFAGwodQKsOvg

It comes with a bottle cage and a set of SPD pedals and a least a couple of new inner tubes I bought. No marks of any note to tell you about and its covered an absolute maximum of 150 miles. I would like a very reasonable £600.

Not going to take offers and would prefer collection unless you want to sort out your own courier.

Located in Lancashire near to North Yorkshire

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 114
Lovely bike.

If I hadn't recently purchased a 2nd hand CAADX I would have snapped it up at that price.

Good luck with the sale although I'm sure you won't need it.

Graham

Nibor

Bewildered
@Kbrook it might be worth posting it on the Lancashire cycle linl facebook selling page LCL cycle related items for sale lots of local sales there and a good following someone would snap it up. I would love it but it would result in Wife - 1

Top Bottom