Michael Jackson......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Arch said:
HINT: Listen to Radio 4. They're still majoring on the story, but not playing the music!

But I don't want to hear about the story - with all due respect, I don't really care.

As somebody else said, wacko died many years ago.

Clive Atton

Über Member
Can someone explain what 'a stoat the ball' means?

Confused of Locks Heath

PaulB

Legendary Member
Clive Atton said:
Can someone explain what 'a stoat the ball' means?

Confused of Locks Heath

stoat-the-baw Scottish dialect slang for Child Molester.

- Judges are coming doon hard as **** on stoat-the-baw, Ray's telling him.
-I thoat she wis sixteen. She telt me she wis, Ocky protests, them smiles at me, an all-lads-together smile.

From Filth, by Irvine Welsh.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
What ever you think of Jackson his music is his legacy. It is plain to see that so many other musicians have been influenced by it. How much was down to Jackson himself or Quincy Jones we'll never know but you would have to be a complete musical philistine not to recognise his contribution to shaping modern music and dance. Notwithstanding that during the 70s and 80s and early 90s and even recently before his death his music was still being played despite the allegations against him which were dismissed by a court.

I'm not particularly an MJ fan. I woud never have gone and seen him however I used to listen to his earlier stuff which he did when he was about 17 which was great Off the Wall. I can still remember what I was doing when I first heard some of his songs. Thriller will be his enduring masterpiece. His beat and rhythm in his songs were perfection. Ok he is not the only great musician to have lived but he was one of if not the best. No doubt his fans and owners of the recording rights will guarantee his immortality.

Well I have to say I AM a fan of his music and can totally recognise his enormous legacy and his gift to the world.

I also believe he was a cho mo.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Joe24 said:
No, neither could i.
Ive just been reading through the jokes on here and getting them by text and laughing.
As bad as that makes me sound

There's always the funny jokes about 'famous' people kicking the bucket.

I wonder what yours would be Joe? :wacko:

Joe Dead Fact .....?? :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
snapper_37 said:
There's always the funny jokes about 'famous' people kicking the bucket.

I wonder what yours would be Joe? :blush:

Joe Dead Fact .....?? :biggrin:

You think im famous?

Well thank you:thumbsup: You can have my autograph one time.:wacko:

yenrod

snapper_37 said:
Oh thanks Joe .... drop it on a post card to Dubai :smile:

To that big wad sheikh fella yuh know who wears a white dress, Joe :sad:

:thumbsup:

GentleBenn

Veteran
URGENT RSPCA ANNOUNCEMENT.

WANTED.

Good home for Monkey, house trained , gentle, good with kids, very friendly, likes being w##ked off with a white glove.

on the road

Über Member
yenrod said:
From TMZ:

Emergency Workers Felt Jackson Dead at Scene
Posted Jun 26th 2009 12:45PM by TMZ Staff

When EMTs arrived at Michael Jackson's home yesterday, the medics wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene -- but Michael's personal doctor refused to let them "call it" -- this according to sources close to the situation.

When EMTs arrived there was evidence someone had been performing CPR on Michael for "quite some time." There was evidence of Lidocaine -- an old-school drug that can be used to treat disturbances in the heart's rhythm. Medics took over performing CPR but determined Jackson was lifeless -- and wanted to call the coroner to pick up the body.

We're told Jackson was flat-lined when EMTs arrived.

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone.

---------------

Seems to me that the Dr had a hand in this ALLEGEDLY
I did wonder about that. When they say they performed CPR for about an hour, surly he would have been well dead by then? And even if they did get his heart working again after so long, wouldn't he have been brain dead anyway?

How long can the brain survive for without oxygen, isn't it just a few minutes?

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
How long can the brain survive for without oxygen, isn't it just a few minutes?
Theoretically, CPR provides both circulation and oxygen, so you can sustain life indefinitely. That's why it's called Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.

However. rhe reality is that it's not as effective as more interventionist strategies for resuscitation.

Big John

Guru
Come on fellas. Why all the sympathy? He couldn't time trial to save his life and never got enough points to be a 3rd cat so why all the fuss? Who gets his Colnago?

Top Bottom