Michael Rasmusen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

I've seen that pic before. First thing that came to mind was Belsen.
Quite shocking!

MsMalfoy

I thought for a minute Victoria Beckham had had her hair cut again...

It doesn't help that he is so straight up and down. My o/h has very low body fat levels and is very slim but he has broad shoulders and some shape.

I guess Rasmussen must be vaguely healthy to as competetive as he is, though by the sound of it he may well be having/have had some pharmaceutical assistance. :tongue:

gbb

Legendary Member
I wouldnt expect to see any excess bodymass on him, competing at that level.
Perhaps he's just a naturally skinny guy ....unless you have seen pics of him looking considerably bigger in the past.

LOL, the press have a magical abiity to find the most unappealing pics of people. Saw a photo of Victoria Beckham in the Sun today, her leg looked a right mess...but i'd sooner feel her than feel hungry :tongue:
(just making a point BTW..i dont fancy her...but one bad pic doesnt tell the whole story)

longers

Legendary Member
I agree with what you're saying gbb, they'll always use the photo which fits the message they're trying to put across. He makes me look plump though!

longers

Legendary Member
Ouch!

Slowgrind

Poor guy can`t win. If he looked like Jan Ulrich people would call him a dough boy. I think he`s got just enough muscle on his lean frame to do the business.

Top Bottom