Michelin Orium / Dynamic Tyres 23mm

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by yenrod, 27 May 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

I got the Dynamics on the bike stock (offthepeg) and at first really good training tyre - get it in a bigger version than the 23mm I had and you could easily tour on it. THEN when it started to wear I got lots and lots of punctures.

Still, I chaingang'd them and they're quite fast too, pretty ok grippy but could give a bit in the wet.

They are really cheap BUT not a bad buy really for the price.

ONTO the Oriums

They're are soo similiar to the Dynamics that I wonder why Michelin made both or maybe one was to replace the other ????

I find the Oriums (which I'm currently riding) slightly more slippier than the Dynamics in the wet - in the dry; both, no worries.

With the Oriums you can get them in various colours which feature on the -outer edges of the tyre, if thats for you :sad:

I'd personally recommend the Oriums over the Dynamics as a training tyre, a general tyre - pretty good for most things really.

I felt the Dynamics where a tourers type of tyre that could be ridden over massive distances...and hold up/perform really well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice