Microfibre Towels (from the High Street)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Catrike UK said:
It is one of these http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/kingcham-turquoise-57417523/#

It is about 4' long and 2.5' wide.

Thank you for the link, Catrike. :laugh:

Yes, I found that one. But I was confused :sad: when it says "three times smaller than a terry towel". Do they mean one third as thick as a terry towel? Then I could not find the dimensions anywhere. Do you know the size of a medium one?

Speicher said:
Thank you for the link, Catrike. :biggrin:

Yes, I found that one. But I was confused :blush: when it says "three times smaller than a terry towel". Do they mean one third as thick as a terry towel? Then I could not find the dimensions anywhere. Do you know the size of a medium one?

I think they mean pack size, I have no idea of the medium ones dimensions, all I know is that all I do is dab with the towel and I am dry, it's quite weird. I t seems to dry out in minutes as well, I think it may well be imbued with elf magic.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If I go on a walk where there is a possibility of a paddle, then I would like to dry my legs and feet with something other than a spare pair of socks. An ordinary towel takes ages to dry and then gets everything else damp in my rucksack. A microfibre towel would need to be larger :blush: than a tea towel, if I wanted to get dry after a swim.

Sizes

Speicher said:
If I go on a walk where there is a possibility of a paddle, then I would like to dry my legs and feet with something other than a spare pair of socks. An ordinary towel takes ages to dry and then gets everything else damp in my rucksack. A microfibre towel would need to be larger :biggrin: than a tea towel, if I wanted to get dry after a swim.

The 2 we have are huge, soft and dry very quickly. One is as larger than our towels at home.:biggrin: We have the Lifeventure ones. We also bought the Face size one to use as a tea towel becuase they dry so easily. They could just do with 2 tabs on them not one to make hanging them up to dry easier though.

I use them for showering after cycling to work, so it is plenty big enough to dry yourself and your hair (mine is long) with. It hangs on the back of the door at work and is dry by the time I go home, so never needs to be taken home to dry out. We have the X Large and the Giant, there is only 40g difference between the two.

Sizes are: Face 62 x 35 cm, Medium 62 x 80 cm, Large 62 x 110 cm ,X Large 124 x 80 cm, Giant 124 x 100 cm.

Top Bottom