might not be around for a bit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
bonj said:
I may come back at some point in the future, but i don't know when, depends when i feel like it.

peace

Perhaps Bonj has donned some sandals and gone off to join a hippy commune :biggrin:

Buy a helmet camera, post the results on youtube and link them here. You'll get lots of abuse and the occasional congratulations. Would that liven things up for you enough? :smile:

Chuffy said:
I can sympathise with Bonj, and bollocks to the sneerers and nay sayers. :wacko:
Sometimes you just want a break, even from something that you are genuinely attached to.
Nay says I. Have a break by all means, we all do occasionally, it was the manner of his leaving in an huffy strop which warrants the attention.

mickle said:
Nay says I. Have a break by all means, we all do occasionally, it was the manner of his leaving in an huffy strop which warrants the attention.
I didn't think it was huffy. Besides, sometimes you have to say it out loud, to make yourself do it.

Abitrary

Come on guys, think logically. He's hardly going to come back as long as people are still contributing to this thread.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chuffy said:
I didn't think it was huffy. Besides, sometimes you have to say it out loud, to make yourself do it.

I think what I found a little off was using the same kind of phrase to title his thread that Cookiemonster had to describe his plans after the death of his partner, and so soon afterwards too... it was poor taste and timing at best, and grossly insensitive and exploitative at worst. Probably just the former. I hope.

Flying_Monkey said:
I think what I found a little off was using the same kind of phrase to title his thread that Cookiemonster had to describe his plans after the death of his partner, and so soon afterwards too... it was poor taste and timing at best, and grossly insensitive and exploitative at worst. Probably just the former. I hope.

Is it not possible that it is coincidental? I don't think Bonj would have deliberately done this. Perhaps it was subconsciously done.

Clumsy - yes, poor timing - yes

Deliberate - I don't think so

Maybe I am just naive and only see the good in people

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rab said:
Is it not possible that it is coincidental? I don't think Bonj would have deliberately done this. Perhaps it was subconsciously done.

Clumsy - yes, poor timing - yes

Deliberate - I don't think so

Maybe I am just naive and only see the good in people

I wondered, and tended to think it might be accidental - although whenever I give someone the benefit of the doubt I seem to be proved wrong... ;)

Top Bottom