Minor acts of revenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I had 11 cars covered with brake fluid one night, that put us back a bit when the kids were young. No the insurance did not cover for vandalism in that area.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Expanding foam up the pipe works better. Although a pint of milk in through the vents at the bottom of the windscreen apparently makes the car interior smell of sour milk. Forever.

A friend was once having his milk taken from the fridge at work, so he replaced it with something that looked the same. Watered-down emulsion paint doesn't enhance cornflakes, I am told.

bruce1530

Guru
Nitromoors all over the car. And chemicals all over their prize lawn. It's a bit far compared to Nutella trick mind.

An acquaintance once had a falling-out with his landlord, and wrote some nasty words on the landlord’s front lawn.

In fertiliser.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Me and a few friends got some hassle off some bouncers once in a pub. Off i went to the gents to do a bit of plumbing. I took the top off the toilet's water tank and unscrewed the ball on the ballcock. I sat there watching the gents,and low and behold within 5 minutes i saw about 4 bouncers running into the gents with mops and buckets.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
An old acquaintance of mine told me of a revenge him and his friends took against a bloke who'd put a fork through their football. it involved the privy (outside loo) a drawing pin and some dog poo on a dark night (this was in the 1920s)

Apparently you put the drawing pin on the thumb-latch and liberally cover it with the dog poo, then wait. :cursing:

Drivers who park their cars blocking footpaths find that their windscreen wipers have been lifted. No damage done, just a little inconvenience and perhaps a little stress knowing somebody has touched their car.

We have major problems with the local car boot sale parking on pavements, across drives and inconsiderately

One of the neighbours used to work for a firm and had a pair of car jacks with wheels

One weekend when someone obstructed his drive, he used them to move he car up the road and abandoned it on the local main road parked front in, back sticking out into the road, then called the Police to report the appalling parking

The Police were not very supportive of "this is not where and how I parked ny car" as an argument and after giving the driver a severe ticking off, also issued a FPN

An old acquaintance of mine told me of a revenge him and his friends took against a bloke who'd put a fork through their football. it involved the privy (outside loo) a drawing pin and some dog poo on a dark night (this was in the 1920s)

Apparently you put the drawing pin on the thumb-latch and liberally cover it with the dog poo, then wait. :cursing:

A kids trick when I was young, used to be to put the bag of dog poo on a step, set light to it and knock on the door... then run away

The automatic reaction of the poor victim was to stamp on the burning bag!

Not that I would do such an awful thing, it was the bigger boys wot dun it!

Top Bottom