Minor races 2018 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Viviani has hit the ground running in his new team. Cav was blocked in the finale so no chance in the melée.
Kittel seemingly off the pace again.
It's a classic year for a bunch of old and new sprinters, if you like that sort of sideshow.
Glad he won,seems like a nice bloke aswell.I hope he gets to ride some of the classics

bpsmith

Veteran
Viviani did very well. He still had to work very hard, even though others were no longer in the mix.

Kittel is a great rider, but he doesn’t seem to have the same talent for finding the gaps through the pack and timing his final attack perfectly. Cav is the best at that. Sagan also very good. Viviani showed this perfectly yesterday. Kittel relies on pure strength.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Egan Bernal wins the Colombia Oro y Paz ahead of Nairo Quintana and Uran. He really does look the business.

Quintana won stage 6. That's Dayer Quintana. Big bro didn't take any stage wins himself but was a close second place on stages 4 and 5.

Gaviria won the first three flat stages.

Hugh Carthy finished 18th. Only other Brit in the race was Tao GH who finished 52nd.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Yousef Mohamed Mirza of UAE won the Asian Cycling Championships - can't wait to see what his new racing jersey will look like. :wacko:

upload_2018-2-12_7-49-37.jpeg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCNFLBCtDXLd6bdWkUfOtLUGs1-emtAGt_uVHuIBJiKu8lPFim.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That tit Carlton Kirby is commentating on the Ruta del Sol today after I heard him talking his usual shite on the short track speed skating yesterday in Korea. He sure gets about. :whistle:

well that was bloody close between modolo and boudat

bpsmith

Veteran
Very sneaky, but hard earned win. That’s what racing is all about. Cameraman clearly thought Modolo had it all the way.

Top Bottom