Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
According to CyclingNews this is Ben Swift's take on the situation...

"So if I've got [Tour de Pologne] in line with what I did in [Tour de Romandie], then my next race in Germany, I can be what I was like in [Tour of Norway]. Then at the Tour of Britain, hopefully, I can be what I was like in the Tour de Suisse

Did they use Google translate and back again?

Adam4868

Guru
According to CyclingNews this is Ben Swift's take on the situation...

"So if I've got [Tour de Pologne] in line with what I did in [Tour de Romandie], then my next race in Germany, I can be what I was like in [Tour of Norway]. Then at the Tour of Britain, hopefully, I can be what I was like in the Tour de Suisse

Did they use Google translate and back again?
Problems with the bidons at Ineos ?
61yFTNstM3L._SX385_.jpg

Adam4868

Guru
Pretty good stage at the tour of Poland today which was won by Vinnegard the Lotto rider.He beat Sivakof to the line by a fair margin after doing quite a bit of work beforehand.First pro win aswell.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pretty good stage at the tour of Poland today which was won by Vinnegard the Lotto rider.He beat Sivakof to the line by a fair margin after doing quite a bit of work beforehand.First pro win aswell.
He looked pretty useful too.
I thought Tao GH looked like he was going better than Sivakov but had to stay on sentry duty.

Adam4868

Guru
He looked pretty useful too.
I thought Tao GH looked like he was going better than Sivakov but had to stay on sentry duty.
Yea me too.They played that stage perfect too (Ineos ) Swifty looked good to set Sivakof up who really should have won that stage.I like TGH as a rider though,I'm sure he'll have some fun soon.He was a match for any of the chasers today.

Adam4868

Guru
Mohoric took the stage win today and Sivakov took the overall victory at the tour of Poland.
Pretty impressive by Sivakof and Tao G Hart who came in 5th overall.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mohoric took the stage win today and Sivakov took the overall victory at the tour of Poland.
Pretty impressive by Sivakof and Tao G Hart who came in 5th overall.
There are a decent crop of up and coming youngsters in the peloton lately

Top Bottom