Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
He didn't make the top 10 today...I had a look and someone's comment said he finished but he sick,flu ?

Adam4868

Guru
Watched the last 40 k of tour of columbia today,its on espn2 but i watched on tiz.cycling.racing.Spanish commentary but for some that could be preferable to KIrby ?r
Sebastian Milano uae took the stage win.

Adam4868

Guru
Bob Jungels won todays stage at the Tour of Columbia with Allaphilipe coming in 3rd.Takes him to the no 1 spot on GC

GC after stage 4
1. Bob Jungels (lux)
2. Julian Alaphilippe (fra) + 0.02
3. Daniel Martínez (col) + 0.04
4. Lawson Craddock (gbr) s.t.
5. Egan Bernal (col) + 0.12
6. Jhonatan Narváez (ecu) + 0.13
7. Iván Sosa (col) + 0.14
8. Sebastián Henao (col) s.t.
9. Miguel Ángel López (col) + 0.18
10. Hernando Bohórquez (col) + 0.26

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Stage 5 of the Tour Colombia today was just great - rollicking action all the last 30km - and Alaphilippe was a monster. He's really becoming an amazing rider. If Sky does end up becoming a Colombian team then this race won't be 'minor' any more...

Adam4868

Guru
Stage 5 of the Tour Colombia today was just great - rollicking action all the last 30km - and Alaphilippe was a monster. He's really becoming an amazing rider. If Sky does end up becoming a Colombian team then this race won't be 'minor' any more...
He's certainly showing his form early with that win,not easy breathing never mind racing at that altitude.

Adam4868

Guru
Brilliant final stage of the Tour of Columbia today.Quintanna took the stage and Lopez took the overall win.
I think Lopez played a blinder by letting Quintana win the stage and play it out between him and Sosa

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Great win for Pascal Ackerman of Bored Hands grower at Classica Almeria.

Ominous for Kittel and I'm not sure which way: when Mezgec when right of Trentin and Ackerman went left, Marcel chose the correct wheel but didn't quite have enough road left to pass him. It depends where he is in his training cycle, I think... but the cycling podcast reports that Cat usher Alp e sin will be deciding who goes to which races based on performance so he may be trying to score early wins to "qualify" for his team's Tour team, which would make losing to Ackerman worrying.

Adam4868

Guru
Great win for Pascal Ackerman of Bored Hands grower at Classica Almeria.

Ominous for Kittel and I'm not sure which way: when Mezgec when right of Trentin and Ackerman went left, Marcel chose the correct wheel but didn't quite have enough road left to pass him. It depends where he is in his training cycle, I think... but the cycling podcast reports that Cat usher Alp e sin will be deciding who goes to which races based on performance so he may be trying to score early wins to "qualify" for his team's Tour team, which would make losing to Ackerman worrying.
Just watched that,think it was more down to his timing/tactics.He wasn't far off.I guess second isn't that bad at the start of the year.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
So Sonny Colbrelli wins S4 of the Tour of Oman, giving Bahrain Merida their first win of the year.
That leaves just two World Tour teams who are without a win this season.
I can't remember who though!
Sunweb maybe, is one

Last edited:
Top Bottom