Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dries Devenyns outsprints Sivakov in the Cadel Evans Ocean race. Old bloke beats young dude.

Incidentally there are 11 teams who've won a race in 2020, so 8 that haven't including Ineos.
Who will be the last to register any sort of a win? CCC?

Adam4868

Guru
Dries Devenyns outsprints Sivakov in the Cadel Evans Ocean race. Old bloke beats young dude.

Incidentally there are 11 teams who've won a race in 2020, so 8 that haven't including Ineos.
Who will be the last to register any sort of a win? CCC?
CCC have Trentin and GVA riding in the Volta Valenciana next week.Should be a strong team for the classics ?
Stybar won the stage in Vuelta San Juan and Evenpoel keeps the leaders Jersey. With one stage to go.I think he has 33 seconds going into the final stage so looking good.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
CCC have Trentin and GVA riding in the Volta Valenciana next week.Should be a strong team for the classics ?
Stybar won the stage in Vuelta San Juan and Evenpoel keeps the leaders Jersey. With one stage to go.I think he has 33 seconds going into the final stage so looking good.
Perhaps Ineos's first win of the year will be the Tour:whistle:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cyclocross World Champs on BBC red button.
MVDP smashing it with Tom {Pidcock in 5th after lap1

Adam4868

Guru
Vuelta San Juan....in ARGENTINA !
Gaviria takes the final stage win for UAE which I think was his third win ? Looking pretty good as a team.Sagan had to settle for second place.
Overall win for Remco Vanevenpoel who at 20 is certainly living up to the hype !

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Vuelta San Juan....in ARGENTINA !
Gaviria takes the final stage win for UAE which I think was his third win ? Looking pretty good as a team.Sagan had to settle for second place.
Overall win for Remco Vanevenpoel who at 20 is certainly living up to the hype !
^_^ I'm sure there's a joke in there about Adam and in continent but I'm better than that...:whistle:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tour of Saudi Arabia starts tomorrow which should be scenic at least...:whistle:
Cav starts and has Heinrich Haussler in his team. HH never seemed the same rider after the howl of anguish when Cav pipped him on the line of the Milan San Remo.
A few UK riders represented including a team of Brits - Ribble Weldtite (No idea), and a debut for Fred Wright with Cav's mob.
James Shaw with Riwal Readynez (still no idea)
Plus Conor Swift and Dan McClay at Arkea Samsic

Top Bottom