Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
GC.

Adam4868

Guru
Jack Haig takes yellow by finishing just ahead of Pogacar in a sprint!
Didn't know at the te as they all sort of came in together ? I had to look and ....got this of the internet.

Despite the bunch finish, and despite Pogačar being present and correct, the stage saw the leader's jersey change hands. With no bonus seconds in this edition of the race, stage placings are used to order riders who are tied on time, as Pogaćar, Haig, and seven others were after stage 2.
Haig placed 12th on the stage, the best of the overall contenders and five places above Pogačar in 17th, and so moved above the Slovenian to the top of the standings. Despite finishing one place behind Alejandro Valverde (Movistar), Pogačar held onto second place by virtue of beating him by two places on the opening stage and one place on stage.

That makes sense now ! Groenewegen did well after hitting the deck with 30k to go
Anyway it's all to play for tommorow,I'd love Pogacar to take it but Mitchelton are going to be tough to break ?

Adam4868

Guru
@rich p I was watching Van der Poel cyclocross race earlier,hes something else isn't he ! You've got to fancy him for one.of the spring classics this year.Roubaix or Flanders maybe ?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
@rich p I was watching Van der Poel cyclocross race earlier,hes something else isn't he ! You've got to fancy him for one.of the spring classics this year.Roubaix or Flanders maybe ?
He's an absolute beast. My lad has got me into watching cross this winter and he is head and shoulders above anyone else.
Agree about the classics although team tactics are almost irrelevant in cyclo cross and there are stronger teams in the pro tour.

Adam4868

Guru
He's an absolute beast. My lad has got me into watching cross this winter and he is head and shoulders above anyone else.
Agree about the classics although team tactics are almost irrelevant in cyclo cross and there are stronger teams in the pro tour.
I'm sort of thinking of Sagan....when your that good you can almost team surf in Roubaix,Flanders...should be good to watch anyway.

Adam4868

Guru
EF win the first stage of the Tour of Columbia in the TTT.
It's not on Eurosport has anyone watched any of it ?

Top Bottom