Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You'd think so but he's bound to go for it, surely?

Funny thing is some of these guys would rather ride CX if there was money in it.
Talk about masochistic tendency among cyclists :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Makes a lot of sense. I'm crap at it, but CX is a lot more fun than ... well, most other ways of inducing an hour of pain.

The youngsters I know doing it never seem as excited about the crit racing.

When you're semi-pro level, there may also be the fact that CX is all over in an hour, where the alternative is riding to avoid being dropped for 4hours on the road.

Adam4868

Guru
Another youngster, 20 year old Oier Lazkand who won the stage in Volta a Portugal after a 50k solo break.Future name to look out for.Second place for Dan Mclay.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Better years are coming with WVA and Evenpoel:okay:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Binky bonk GC:

8km ITT over the Slingerberg near Riemst today, replacing the intended stage to Sittard NL (and Wednesday's lost Flushing ITT) because of the Dutch sports event ban. Final stage from Ottignes-LLN to Geraardsbergen as planned tomorrow. Hopefully.

Attachments

• 1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20201002110002.jpg
    1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20201002110002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2

Adam4868

Guru
Binky bonk GC:

8km ITT over the Slingerberg near Riemst today, replacing the intended stage to Sittard NL (and Wednesday's lost Flushing ITT) because of the Dutch sports event ban. Final stage from Ottignes-LLN to Geraardsbergen as planned tomorrow. Hopefully.
Suits Pederson,glad I had a few quid on him.I can't see him not winning the race now

Top Bottom