Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martinsnos

And the other guy presumably is a Transit with beautiful pictures painted on it?
Exactly!!!

bitsandbobs

Über Member

OK, but worth noting that there are no comments in this thread on what was a pretty interesting finish in the women's Fleche Brabanconne.

There's been some great racing in the women's races this season and there's no reason it shouldn't get more coverage. When it's actually on the telly people will watch it - more people in the Netherlands tuned in for the women's Omloop than the men's for example.

But, yeah, a rider in a women's race gets lost.

And Ineos are an absolute farking disgrace for not funding a women's team.

Adam4868

Guru
OK, but worth noting that there are no comments in this thread on what was a pretty interesting finish in the women's Fleche Brabanconne.

There's been some great racing in the women's races this season and there's no reason it shouldn't get more coverage. When it's actually on the telly people will watch it - more people in the Netherlands tuned in for the women's Omloop than the men's for example.

But, yeah, a rider in a women's race gets lost.

And Ineos are an absolute farking disgrace for not funding a women's team.
It was a lighthearted joke...but I'll be honest I've not watched any of the women's racing this year.Struggled to watch most of the mens ! But you can start a thread/comment ? Nothing's stopping you.
Yea Ineos should of funded a women's team it's not like it would even cost them much.I wonder if that was a reason of Fran Miller leaving ?

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Cav didn't win today.

Is he past it? Over the hill? A has been?
;)
I'd like to see him get over a hill!

(OK, I know that it is all relative, and the sort of elevations around here that would have me turning my insides out and searching for an even lower gear wouldn't even put Mark off the back of the peleton, but please just accept it as humour.)

Chislenko

Veteran
Nobody watching Your of Valencia?

Enrique Mas leads after stage 3.

Time trial today.... My money is on A.R. Engers!

Adam4868

Guru
Nobody watching Your of Valencia?

Enrique Mas leads after stage 3.

Time trial today.... My money is on A.R. Engers!
Kung ? Got to be in with a shout.Not seem much of this race to be honest.
Just had a look and Kung has to take 51 seconds of Mas in the TT,14 k and pretty flat...not impossible 😁

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Been reading quite a few riders are skipping races and staying with altitude training.As in Bernal is staying in Columbia training before going straight to the Giro.I think Roglic is doing something similar before the Tour.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Been reading quite a few riders are skipping races and staying with altitude training.As in Bernal is staying in Columbia training before going straight to the Giro.I think Roglic is doing something similar before the Tour.
Has anyone seen Miguel Ángel Lopez this year, Movistar's stellar signing? Is he still up a mountain in Colombia?

Top Bottom