Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Dwars door Hageland today. Stybar has just hit the deck hard. Couldn't see what happened, but he looked pretty bashed up. Poor bloke has only just returned to competition after heart surgery.

Cavendish has called it a day.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dwars door Hageland today. Stybar has just hit the deck hard. Couldn't see what happened, but he looked pretty bashed up. Poor bloke has only just returned to competition after heart surgery.

Cavendish has called it a day.
Cav was pipped at the post by Tim Merlier yesterday in the Elfstedenronde. Finishing faster but lost Morkel on tbe run in.
He serms to do that often these days and prefers to go solo, wheel hopping

Adam4868

Guru
Bahrain are looking like a decent team this year ? Good ride from Poels...probally all go t1ts up at the Tour for Landa 🙄

MvdP turns on the afterburners, grabs another stage and the yellow jersey. Allaphilipe failed to hold his line in a sprint again and blocked off Matthews, it probably didn’t make a difference but I’m beginning to lose patience with JA’s carelessness.

Allaphilipe failed to hold his line in a sprint again and blocked off Matthews, it probably didn’t make a difference but I’m beginning to lose patience with JA’s carelessness.
I want to love Julia Alan Philipe ... and yet he often makes it very hard. A flawed hero, much like P.Sagan.

Adam4868

Guru
Anyone watch the Tour de Suisse ? Class win by Carapaz to take the stage and the yellow jersey.Loved the way he caught Fulgsang and then let him sit on his wheel.... still did him in the sprint 😁
Love for him to get a chance at the Tour or Vuelta.

Anyone watch the Tour de Suisse ? Class win by Carapaz to take the stage and the yellow jersey.Loved the way he caught Fulgsang and then let him sit on his wheel.... still did him in the sprint 😁
Love for him to get a chance at the Tour or Vuelta.

Yes, Carapaz looked very, very good. Left a quality group for dead and then the cheekiest of sprints at the end. I’ll not spoil it for those who have not seen it yet, but it is worth a look.

Adam4868

Guru
Allaphilipe must have been ready to blow taking that feed/gel in the last 9k...earned himself a 20" time penalty.

Top Bottom