Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
@Adam4868 , Froomedawg came in 78th in the first stage of the Tour of Sicily.
Building up nicely for the TdF 2022:whistle:
As well as Nibali,Valverde...if only there was a time machine.Would of been a top line up 5 years ago !
Right must dash it's scorching 90 degrees here and I've a cold Mythos waiting.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As well as Nibali,Valverde...if only there was a time machine.Would of been a top line up 5 years ago !
Right must dash it's scorching 90 degrees here and I've a cold Mythos waiting.:rolleyes:
Bloody hell, Nibali rolls back the years and wins the last stage of his home race and snatches victory in the GC from the other old git, Valverde.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
And Stephen Williams outclimbs Simon Yates to win the 5th stage of the Cro Tour. Great result for him and hopefully a new contract for him at Bahrain Vic. Could hold the GC too tomorrow

Adam4868

Guru
Remco Evenepoel won today's Coppa Bernocchi after he attacked solo with 30 km to go and lapped the peloton.
Lombardia next weekend....good sign 😁

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert's Danny van Poppel wins Binche-Chimay-Binche sponsored by Wanty. The rider delighted @Dogtrousers by sprinting clear on the uphill-ish penultimate section of rough cobbles, then maintained the gap over the failing tarmac and the final cobbled sprint. He did not dare raise his hands to celebrate!

Spare a thought for the Sport Vlaanderen rider who tried to cut a right-turn across a cycleway into a side road and caught the 45° "traversable" kerb instead of a flat kerb while leaned over, ending up face down on the floor while ISN's Alexis Renard rode into him. :cycle: :ohmy:

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Gutted I'm not going to Lombardy....my favourite one day race.But needs must and my partner hasn't got her passport back from dvla ! Roglic looks like he will be up there in the mix though.
No odds yet ? @rich p

Top Bottom