Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
It was a great race and effort by Adam Yates. Roglic always seems to have something left!
Few years ago that sort of attack by Yates would of finished most off.

Mike_P

Guru
Yates summed it up with his head movement as Roglic went pass. Was a bit worried that he might have given up altogether and been passed by Pog and/or Almeida.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Mat Walls wins today's Italian minor race, Gran Piemonte. Unsurpisingly, RAI's commentators thought Nizzolo might have won for a few seconds... with the usual terrible quality of pictures from RCS races, I wonder if it's worth watching in RAI HD rather than Eurosport SD ;)

screenshot_2021-10-07_15-39-12.jpg
screenshot_2021-10-07_15-40-12.jpg

Adam4868

Guru
Arnaud Demare wins Paris Tours... Apparently his ninth win of the year,but I'm stumped to remember any of the others 🙄
Screenshot_20211010-185039.png

Adam4868

Guru
Yea he was ok before the Tour then nothing until this.

Adam4868

Guru
Just watched a recording. Not sure of the name of the 2 in front but they gave a perfect demonstration of how to lose a race…should have just gone for it before they were caught.
Yes they'd been out front for 40 k....Stuyven sort of helped Demare nick it of them !

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Is this the Ethan Hayter thread?

His brother, whose name I can't remember, has been winning things lately. I suppose ... (drum roll) ... Hayters will be Hayters. ^_^

Top Bottom