Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Tom pidcock 3rd
Aero....

In other news MVDP is actually human ?
I only saw brief highlights; wasn't he in a long breakaway? Caught at 1.5km to go; not ideal if you want to "get your breath back" for a bunch sprint.

Adam4868

Guru
I only saw brief highlights; wasn't he in a long breakaway? Caught at 1.5km to go; not ideal if you want to "get your breath back" for a bunch sprint.
Yes his usual long break....he doesn't breath like normal people 😁
Navarez for Ineos I thought had a good race as well.

Yes his usual long break....he doesn't breath like normal people 😁
Navarez for Ineos I thought had a good race as well.

Yes, Navarez looked very impressive say MvdP's move and managed to stay with him, and then in the breakaway group he was pulling a full turn, unlike some of the others. Pidcock owes him a lot for that, as it enabled him to hide and save his strength for the sprint. Belgian TV had spotted this and had Pidcock and Pedersen, who was also riding smart, as riders to watch in the finale. They didn't mention Turgis as he had really made himself invisible:laugh:

Adam4868

Guru
le Samyn today...usually a good race.Hopefully not ending in a bunch sprint.Which means can anyone see past MVDP ?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
le Samyn today...usually a good race.Hopefully not ending in a bunch sprint.Which means can anyone see past MVDP ?
I was in the process of posting something similar when the autocorrect altered it to La Samantha and I came over misty eyed over what might have been all those years ago on the French exchange...

Adam4868

Guru
I was in the process of posting something similar when the autocorrect altered it to La Samantha and I came over misty eyed over what might have been all those years ago on the French exchange...
I always pictured you with beret,glass of wine,Gauloises talking bollox....oh how different things could have been :laugh:

Adam4868

Guru
Merlier takes the win,with Tilier in second and Pascuolon in third.
Thought Cav had a decent race there,although I'm not sure about QS tactics with Senechal leading MVDP out !
MVDPs handlebars broke so he was never going to contest that sprint.

Adam4868

Guru
Reading up on it,if he broke his handlebars on the last cobbled section no wonder he didn't contribute with Senechal !

Them Canyon bikes are sh1te 🙄

Chislenko

Veteran

Enjoyed this race, don't know who the female lead commentator was with Magnus B but was a breath of fresh air after Rob Listen To Me Hatch at KBK.

Top Bottom