Minor races 2022 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
I'm rather hoping Matlhogonolo Botlhole of Botswana gets a mention with a wonderful name like that!

There is even a chap representing The Falkland Islands in the TT. He can't have many roads to practice on so nearly every ride will be like a TT I should imagine.

Chislenko

Veteran
If anyone is greatly into minor teams Velogames have one for Volta a Portugal starting tomorrow; think I will skip it

One of the main Portuguese teams (W52 FC Porto) has been banned from all races for the subject we don't discuss on here.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Plus GT for Wales. The BBC in their listings when I looked at the weekend had Cav listed for IoM; obviously not given TdP.
Cav for the TT?:wacko:

I remember some friends went and watched a TdF TT. They reported that Cav was the only rider who freewheeled past them, smiling to the crowd.

Gosh. If only this forum had smileys ...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Huge crash at Burgos as Dekker loses his bars on a downhill speedbump and wipes out the opposition as TJV go on to take the 1,2,3.
I'll assume they were unaware that their rider had gone down as the celebration at the line seemed a bit unwise

Adam4868

Guru
Huge crash at Burgos as Dekker loses his bars on a downhill speedbump and wipes out the opposition as TJV go on to take the 1,2,3.
I'll assume they were unaware that their rider had gone down as the celebration at the line seemed a bit unwise
Speedbump ffs...did nobody think to take it out !

Adam4868

Guru
I think Brian Smith said that both finishes directly contravene UCI rules FFS.
After Jacobsen's crash in Poland you'd think they'd have learnt their lesson
Tour of Poland has turned into Squid Games ! Only the strongest survive....you'd think they'd have tried to sort out some straight finished for sprints 🙄

Top Bottom