Minor races 2022 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Victor Campenaerts wins the Tour of Leuven.

125 points for Lotto!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Really ? I think he's had a great season,third in the Tour.Not a lot he could have done different today,closed a lot of gaps and gave it a go.Same for TT.I think he's got another season at least 😁
Boring road race as it goes...

I quite enjoyed it. There was lots going on in that front group of 15, with Boardman frequently jumping to conclusions: "That's it! They're gone. The group are racing for bronze now! ... Oh. They're back together. That's it! He's gone. They're racing for silver now! ... Oh."

Adam4868

Guru
I quite enjoyed it. There was lots going on in that front group of 15, with Boardman frequently jumping to conclusions: "That's it! They're gone. The group are racing for bronze now! ... Oh. They're back together. That's it! He's gone. They're racing for silver now! ... Oh."
Probally just me...never got into it.To be fair once it split I only bothered watching the last 20k....tiny bit of excitement when Thomas went,then that was it.Too flat of a course 🙄

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Probally just me...never got into it.To be fair once it split I only bothered watching the last 20k....tiny bit of excitement when Thomas went,then that was it.Too flat of a course 🙄
It was indeed too flat. The women's race was a right bore as no one managed to get away.

Warwickshire is flat. My claim to fame is that a couple of months ago I cycled to the highest point in Warwickshire (Ebrington Hill). It wasn't very high.

Adam4868

Guru
First pro win for Jake Stewart at Stage 1 of the Tour de l'Ain.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You'd have had money on Cavagna to win that!

He looked nailed on at one point!

In other news, I have no intention of starting a TDF 2023 thread yet but the odds for next year are already up:ohmy:

Vingo odds on with Pog at 7/4...
Bernal available at 22/1^_^

Adam4868

Guru
He looked nailed on at one point!

In other news, I have no intention of starting a TDF 2023 thread yet but the odds for next year are already up:ohmy:

Vingo odds on with Pog at 7/4...
Bernal available at 22/1^_^
Evenepoel at 14/1 😲

Top Bottom