Minor races 2022 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Read that the points are actually worked out on the teams top ten scoring riders at the end of the season so surely any table at the moment is just predictive. Whole thing strikes me as being a total shambles and their is apparently legal action being prepared by teams against the UCI.

Adam4868

Guru
Three year ranking only counts the points of the top ten in each team.
Ninth place in Quebec earned as many points as a stage win at the Vuelta !
Can't say I take that much interest to be honest but I'd say the ones who are most p1ssed off will be the ones facing relegation...they knew about the points system from the start.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mark Stewart, I think I remember reading, got stuck in NZ for the pandemic and is racing for a Kiwi team.
He's leading the T of Romania with a flat stage to go

McNobber

Mark Stewart, I think I remember reading, got stuck in NZ for the pandemic and is racing for a Kiwi team.
He's leading the T of Romania with a flat stage to go
And he wins the overall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911_151122_com.facebook.katana_edit_156277265722506.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911_151122_com.facebook.katana_edit_156277265722506.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1

Adam4868

Guru
Pogacar takes the victory at the Grand Prix Cycliste de Montreal.He was in a five-man breakaway to beat Wout Van Aert and Andrea Bagioli.
Finding his form just in time for the World road race ^_^
Top ten
Screenshot_20220911-213645.png

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Wow - that sounds like a fun final to see! Might look it out on tiz ...
Four minute highlights here if you want to see the end.

View: https://youtu.be/UBA7RR_MRdc

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Vingegaard might start as he's finally got out of bed after the tour.

Yes, he's a lazy bugger.
He's doing the Cro Race today - first outing since the Tour.
Ineos are there too but no Bike Exchange or Lotto who you would think they'd need the points.

Chislenko

Veteran
Yes, he's a lazy bugger.
Ineos are there too but no Bike Exchange or Lotto who you would think they'd need the points.

Reading the latest points report yesterday it stated that Lotto's chances of avoiding relegation were pretty much slim to non existent.

Adam4868

Guru
Yes, he's a lazy bugger.
Lotto and Israel are done for aren't they ? Israel are going to try and blag/sue there way out of it by saying nothings fair 🙄
Froome will be racing sportives in South Africa....and promoting his latest watch/phone/gel to make you a tour winner.

Top Bottom