Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
From the lack of people in Baku watching it I'm imagining they are all indoors watching the live link I posted.

robertob

Louis Leon Sanchez won the road race in a sprint.... finally. It felt this race would never end. The same lap over and over again. Since the morning when first I started to watch at 8.30, while the race went on ,I went to Lidl, cleaned the house, wrote some stuff... and whenever I glimpsed at the TV, it looked all the same. It was pretty dull I have to say. Thanks good they show the rhythmic gymnastic on BT.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Watching a French stream of the TdS. The miserable unpatriotic commentators are being pretty down on Pinot's chances of winning! They seem to think Dumoulin is the favourite.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
And they're right to be concerned - Pinot already 13 seconds down on Dumoulin at first time check after 3.8km.

Thomas is matching Dumoulin's time so far.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Dumoulin, Spilak and Thomas all went through 15km in exactly the same time, 3 seconds quicker than Fab! And Spilak has just gone through 21km in the same time as Dumoulin.

Pinot won't even finish on the podium at this rate.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Spilak to nick it for me tomorrow, by a few seconds over Thomas.

5 seconds, to be exact. Shame.

Well done Spilak, though. Great ride. Thomas looked like he was really suffering for most of the second half of that.

Dumoulin wins the stage and pips Pinot to third place on the podium.

raindog

er.....
FFS - the trophy :laugh:
can't imagine what that might get used for in the future. Obviously too big to fit into the cabinet with the others.

Geraint-Thomas-009.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom