Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Dirty Bertie will no doubt remind Nairo of this win just before stage 18 of the Tour :laugh:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He does always animate a race though. As do Nibali and Froome to be honest, let's hope it all pans out this year.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
who the feck thinks its a good idea to stand at the side of the road with pink smoke flare? nobber.
evidence of nobberishness
CH88WUlWUAEtnbH.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
OTOH, shouldn't overlook the possibility that Spilak could nick it off both of them...
What's Spilak like at TTing?
Tom Dumoulin could leapfrog them all at only 50 seconds back from GT

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
What's Spilak like at TTing?

Useful enough to be of concern! He was second to Porte at Paris-Nice this year (short and uphill) and did very well at Romandie in 2013 (short and flat). Tomorrow is long(ish) and lumpy though.

Tom Dumoulin could leapfrog them all at only 50 seconds back from GT

Good point. I hadn't looked beyond the top few places but Dumoulin is definitely close enough to be a threat.

Pinot isn't that bad at TTs either so could yet hold on.

Looks to me like G wants it more than the others though.

robertob

Lutsenko looked like a machine today in the TDS. Didn't even let Bakelants take a turn. Made it all. Very impressive.

robertob

Astana riders are good at that sort of thing - I think it must be something in the Kazakhstan water.
Yes that is true. Heard their water is full of healing minerals & vitamins which accelerate recovery - but only if you drink it in combination with wearing very tight blue shorts and have properly shaved legs.

Top Bottom