Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kristoff again today. Sagan in second, which is the first time we've really seen him this season. Adam Blythe was up there too - not quite sure if he was 3rd or 4th tough.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
That nipple is pretty realistic though, you have to admit:smile:

Not the first tit to appear in this thread

oldroadman

Veteran
Etixx-Quick Step are a class act. Wiggins is an arrogant prima donna.
Almost beyond comment. The "arrogant prima donna" who has won the tour, Olympics, worlds. He's not perfect, flawed a bit just like all of us, and not PC. Who cares? Compared with a lot of the "athletes" who get a fortune for ball-kicking, he's a model of restraint. And if you ever met him, a funny bloke with a naughty sense of humour. It's called being a Londoner!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is this the year that Sagan finally needs to win something significant?
I think that was last year:whistle:...
...but your point stands.
Didn't we have a longish thread last year about whether he needs to refocus? I hope he does win something big, a classic would be nice.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Just spotted a couple of pics posted on twitter by Theo Bos of his stitches after his fall today :eek:

Almost beyond comment. The "arrogant prima donna" who has won the tour, Olympics, worlds. He's not perfect, flawed a bit just like all of us, and not PC. Who cares? Compared with a lot of the "athletes" who get a fortune for ball-kicking, he's a model of restraint. And if you ever met him, a funny bloke with a naughty sense of humour. It's called being a Londoner!
Some people like him, yes I get that. It's just that I'm not one of them, that's all. No big deal.

The Couch

Über Member
Is this the year that Sagan Van Avermaet finally needs to win something significant?
Fixed that for you :thumbsup:

(Although Sagan was of course heralded as a much bigger talent, he still is about 5 years younger, so still has some time in comparison)

(By the way, the above sentence could also have applied to EB Hagen, but the huge potential he has shown in mostly 2009-2011 seems already so long ago, that I don't really believe in it anymore until he starts showing better form)

The Couch

Über Member
Kristoff won 2 seconds in an intermediate sprint to bring him within GC-lead, only needing to win the stage, but he didn't even get a top 10 finish
So Terpstra takes it for the 2nd year in a row

Top Bottom