Minor Stage Races 2016 **may contain SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philk56

Guru
Just watched the last few km. Nice to see Cav winning again but they might need to chop a few of those trees down before they race in Sacramento again ;)

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
British wins this weekend
Race:
Daniel McLay - Grand Prix de la Somme (beating Nacer Bouhanni into second)
Thomas Stewart - Velothon Wales
Daniel Whitehouse (aged 21) - Tour de Flores
Stage:
Mark Cavendish - Tour of California
Scott Davies (aged 21) - Ronde de l'Isard (u23)

Great stuff

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Daniel Whitehouse (aged 21) - Tour de Flores

I noticed that result on PCS and saw the British flag by his name but I think he's actually a Kiwi. He did ride for JLT-Condor for part of the 2014 season but has never raced in Britain as far as I can tell.

Edit: tell a lie, he rode in the Beaumont Trophy* in 2014 - one of the few races he finished while at JLT-Condor, apparently.

*previous winners include B.Wiggins, R.Downing, D.Downing, M.Elliott, K.House

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Theuns holds off McLay in sprint finish stage 1 of Tour of Belgium. Huge crash in peloton near the end.
Thanks, I'd missed this. McClay is doing well this year and I think we all have respect for GB riders who plough their own furrow lime him and Carty. And Srannard too, in the early days.
Van Aert must be some rider too to beat a very decent field coming from cyclo cross.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
lime him ... And Srannard.

Mobile keyboard? ;)

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thanks, I'd missed this. McClay is doing well this year and I think we all have respect for GB riders who plough their own furrow lime him and Carty. And Srannard too, in the early days.
Van Aert must be some rider too to beat a very decent field coming from cyclo cross.
A combo of poor eyesight and small txt on't fone....:smile:

Top Bottom