Minus WHAT!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Given out - 8 here tonight, wind chill on top and i am on nights.
 

Ride

Guru
I know how you guys feel. It was an dark Arctic +18 here this morning. Thank goodness there was no wind today. That wind chill factor could have taken it down to 16, heck, maybe even 15. :cold:

Ride
 

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
RESPECT to you folk that commutes. I went to Oxford today in the car, and was suprised to see the amount of commuters out and about on bikes! You are well hardcore you lot.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
-3 at 2pm this afternoon in our village. The coldest I can ever recall it in my lifetime in England was -18, which would've been in the early eighties.
 

paul04

Guru
It was -5 in manchester this morning, taking the car to work this week, I have to ride on a few side roads, which are not gritted:angry:
 
Its only -6deg at the moment but it didn't feel that cold, the light snow shower said similar; I think the thermometer must be burst
Burst.jpg
 
Last night it was -4 Celcius when I went out at 21:30 to collect Boy the Younger from an after-school activity he'd ridden to.

I was on the fixed and he on his (hand-me-down) MTB.

As we diced with death along the tarmac of our town, I heard myself say "Watch out for the bits with a dull sheen, watch out for the wet-looking bits and watch out for the icy bits!"

It was jolly, jolly cold. I don't think I'd want to go further than a mile or two in those conditions now that I no longer bounce so well.
 
Top Bottom