Mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wetdog

Me I do, I got one off eBay for £10 including postage. It sits on the frame in the angle created by the the two tubes. It's great, can't fault it ^_^

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Me I do, I got one off eBay for £10 including postage. It sits on the frame in the angle created by the the two tubes. It's great, can't fault it ^_^
I have three of them, one for each road bike and planning to get one for the Boardman I have just bought. They give you a very good view of what is behind you. Highly recommended even if they cost £16 at Halfords

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I have one of these bar end mirrors fitted, small but gives me a good view of traffic approaching from the rear and folds neatly away when not in use.
DSCF3030.JPG

si_c

Guru
I don't personally. I do fairly regular shoulder checks to keep an eye on traffic behind me. Each to their own though.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
My tourer has drop handle bars but I have bar end shifters, so that type of mirror wouldn't work
https://www.amazon.com/Blackburn-Road-Mirror/dp/B00CQTW2UO

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yes on all my bikes

Zefal are my mirrors of choice after long and extensive research.

For drops without bar end shifters. The Sprintech ones are top notch. For those with bar end shifters. I very highly recommend the Zefal Spy, it can be fitted wherever on the drops or around the hood and still does not get in the way of braking or shifting even from a hands on the tops position

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I don't know how good they are, but I saw a small mirror that acts as a bar end plug aswell.
Seemed a bit small to be an effective mirror. But as I said, I've never tried them.
Nice discreet look to it though.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I don't know how good they are, but I saw a small mirror that acts as a bar end plug aswell.
Seemed a bit small to be an effective mirror. But as I said, I've never tried them.
Nice discreet look to it though.

Thats what I've got on my Boardman , post #4, the mirror works really well and is very discreet.

Top Bottom