Mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never found the need. Even on some of the busiest London roads.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
image.jpeg
Like this one @steve50

doog

Got one on the tourer for when abroad ..zefal cyclop...comes into its own when wobbling up mountains or hills and not used to looking over your left shoulder.

Don't need one here.

Lozz360

Veteran
Understand the need for one if you are limited in being able to turn round. However, I choose not to have a mirror as it might encourage me not to look behind which could be dangerous for me.

Tin Pot

Guru
My daughter keeps stealing the bathroom mirror, and my work shower doesn't have one, so I've learned to shave without one.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I have one of these on my commuter/tourer, it's really rather good : http://www.mirrycle.com/item/mirrycle-road-mirror/
The blurb says it won't fit STi levers after 2010.
This is the one I use.
Using any mirror takes a little getting used to, but I find them invaluable in traffic and when approaching junctions, where you can make multiple checks without really taking your eye off what's going on in front of you by turning your head. I do, of course always make a shoulder check immediately prior to committing to a turn.

Zimbob

Über Member
'The blurb says it won't fit STi levers after 2010.'

Aye, there is that - mine is fitted to a 2014 Trek CrossRip Elite, so it depends a bitty on spec. I guess...

I like the idea of the Zefal being folding, useful that :becool:

Top Bottom