Miserable Git

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
:laugh:

It was during the bell ringing event this morning and a guy on HMS Belfast was ringing a bell whilst being interviewed and the bell came flying of the handle.

Unfortunately I don't think it hit Seb.

soulful dog

Veteran
I usually love watching the Olympics, it's the only time I ever watch any athletics and I'm also looking forward to watching how the various GB competitors do in cycling (including BMX), swimming, canoeing, modern pentathlon, maybe some judo, shooting, archery and diving, none of which I watch at any other time.

But. between the torch relay and this mornings mass bell ringing & the blanket Five Live and BBC TV coverage, I'm fed up with it already. I'm sure it'll get better once it actually starts......

Glow worm

Legendary Member
PM is doing a special from the Olympic park as well now

O well, there really is no escape. Even the three french stations on long wave are banging on about it. I have discovered a thing called 3AW from Melbourne in desperation! Wall to wall phone ins but at least largely Olympic free.

toroddf

I am doing some album reviews for my publications tonight and putting in some more depraved misery into my new book. So I will follow the proceedings with one half eye and one half ear. The same goes for the rest of the Olympics with the possible exception of tomorrow's cycling.

Personally I don't think there are enough television channels dedicated to the event - I've only counted 44 and that's the BBC alone..?

What is the world coming to?

Top Bottom