Missing lunch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I eat I generally eat fairly healthily which I suspect is what is keeping me going. I've also increased the apple intake and added a cereal bar to my bag, which has reduced the hunger a bit.

On the other hand I am very happy with the reduced waitsline that this reduction in food and increase in commute has wrought. My body thinks my lower belly is a fat storage area so I was rapidly looking like a pot-bellied pig. With my stature I'll always have a slight bulge but at least now small children don't ask if I'm pregnant...

When I eat I generally eat fairly healthily which I suspect is what is keeping me going. I've also increased the apple intake and added a cereal bar to my bag, which has reduced the hunger a bit.

On the other hand I am very happy with the reduced waitsline that this reduction in food and increase in commute has wrought. My body thinks my lower belly is a fat storage area so I was rapidly looking like a pot-bellied pig. With my stature I'll always have a slight bulge but at least now small children don't ask if I'm pregnant...
The pot belly thing is pretty natural I think.
And hereditary to a fair extent.
The six-pack is something of an over-idealised myth put around by a sexually voracious matriarchy. :smile: *
It's my understanding that you have to put in a very serious serious amount of work to achieve one.
Which may well make life not worth living.
At least that's what I tell myself :smile:

* A female german past acquaintance of mine complained once with a curious amount of feeling that in her gym visits she saw pretty much no six-packs. Came as no bloody surprise to me. Her own bodily imperfections I'm pretty damn sure remained well hidden.

AuroraSaab

Veteran

Well I guess what you are inadvertantly doing is intermittent fasting, which is supposed to be good for weight loss and not harmful. Most people do 8pm to 11am though so the fasting bit is mostly when they are asleep or don't need energy.

Top Bottom