Missing the point

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Today I have been going off piste a little on the forums. What I mean is, i've read a number of life story posts by Cyclechat members that I have previously missed and they are very compelling stories too.

My usual forum focus is the For Sale section and a few other "practical" sections.

I think I am a very charitable person by nature so I must, must make sure I read these types of posts in future, as they do seem to be the glue that holds the forum together.

I have been really blown away by the posts and the responses and the friendships, it's astonishing really.

Hence, I think I have been missing the point.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes, Accy's heart wrenching posts really do keep us cuddled together as a team.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think more posters should post about their lives. I find it very therapeutic Some say why talk about what happens in your life, to strangers on the internet,but i don't see other posters as strangers just because you don't see them face to face. I see people face to face and i don't know them or anything about them. If it wasn't for posting on here i'd have gone all day today without communicating with another person.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Pft, my butler has that as his gulpin gin :okay:

Will be down in Cambridge in a few weeks time for work.......may try and sniff some o that good stuff out.
Now, if you are into whisky.....have a glug of the 1876 MacAllan replica: yum. Mrs Pie gifted me a bottle a few Christmases ago.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Whose spokesman are you?
Is there a list of members I can look at, to see if I'm on it?

Let me put it this way Rich...he sure as fark ain't mine

Top Bottom