Mission Trilogy trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I can't help with the Mission trike but I can vouch for the Kentex one, mine has been great although I have 'modified' mine quite a bit.
Here's a link to the Kentex steel framed non-folding trike.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...e.aspx&usg=AFQjCNFABDcaoXSU-qqnkcxQvy-gXNUiEQ

This is how mine started off but the 24" wheel one I'd gone for wasn't geared low enough for me to climb hills (fine on the flat though) so I had a look at the electric front wheel kit I'd fitted to Maz's Dawes. The forks on my trike wouldn't be suitable to fit one (dropouts were too thin to take the antirotation 'widget' on the axle) so I changed the fork to a 26" wheel size which also means I can swap the electric kit to an MTB at some point.
I also swapped the silly 'apehanger' handlebars for some aluminium 'North Road' ones, changed the seatpost to a longer one and swapped the 'tractor seat' for a Brooks with the final 'mod' being a couple of brackets in order to fit the rack mounted battery pack (I didn't want to butcher the rack to make it fit) plus that gives me a way to fit the panniers instead of the (supplied) basket.
I've still got all the standard parts (handily stored in the basket in the attic) for when I decide to sell it but it I now starting to 'grow' on me. :becool:

Top Bottom