Mistakes in films

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I was watching the start of The Thomas Crown Affair the other night as it was on in the background. Not the classic with Steve (cool as) McQueen but the remake with that t*t Pierce Bronsan.

Anyway at the start he's in a boardroom and he signs a deal. He clearly signs it Pierce Bronsan instead of Thomas Crown. ar$e

which also reminded me of

Han Solo being cuffed before being lowered into the mad freezing thing, yet his hands are up when he comes out!

There are loads more I've noticed but can't remember at this moment.

ACS

Legendary Member
Ben Hur

Heston is visibly wearing a wrist watch in one or two shots during the chariot race

ACS

Legendary Member
In Gladiator you can clearly see the tractors marks where they have ploughed the fields

Arch

Married to Night Train
In "Local Hero", the marine biologist points off screen and says "look, grey seals", and the picture cuts to a colony of Sealions.. I spotted that one my very own self...

jassy-x

....in the movie 'Predator'....the actor Carl Weathers (who played Apollo Creed in 'Rocky II')...having had one of his arms removed by the alien was seen shortly after with his arm stuffed up the back of his shirt just before his eventual demise....I realise they didn't have the benifits of today's effects back in the 80's, but I remember at the time it spoiled for me what was an otherwise decent 'effects' movie for it's day.....

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
In a scene in the older version of The Railway Children showing the steam train chugging through the countryside you can see three modern cars going down a road in the background.

Tetedelacourse

The debatable change of vest on Brucey boy in Die Hard

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Well done. :biggrin:

First prize to you for noticing the obvious 'mistake' in my post.

(do you buy that one?):biggrin:

Tetedelacourse said:
I thought it was a race car in Ben Hur.

Hey Greedo - who is Pierce Bronson? :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
in every film/documentary about the titanic, the footage of the ship setting off from southampton is actually that of the olympic.

Maz

Guru
Another Star Wars one - At the Cantina Bar on Mos Isley...there's one alien at the bar. You can see straight through one eye, through the other eye straight through to the other side.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Maz said:
Another Star Wars one - At the Cantina Bar on Mos Isley...there's one alien at the bar. You can see straight through one eye, through the other eye straight through to the other side.

oh oh, and when Luke returns victorious from killing the Death Star, he hugs Leia and appears to call her 'Carrie'...

Radius

SHREDDER
In the new James Bond film I noticed the main bond girl had her arms around the baddies neck (in a nice way) in one angle, then on his shoulders from a different angle, and it kept changing between the two angles so it became really obvious (to me anyway!) :biggrin:

Top Bottom