mitchelin pro4 service course 25mm tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hi all,

One more I need advice on please, mitchelin pro4 service course 25mm tyres, have had a good price offer on a pair of these with just 200 miles on them. Anybody use them or have a personal review to share with me.

Thanks again
Tony.

uclown2002

Guru
Hi all,

One more I need advice on please, mitchelin pro4 service course 25mm tyres, have had a good price offer on a pair of these with just 200 miles on them. Anybody use them or have a personal review to share with me.

Thanks again
Tony.
I've not used them but they have been recommended on here a number of times.

gbs

Guru
I have used these tyres and the Pro 3. The 4's do not reasily come off on Mavic Aktium wheels. I eventually succeeded when I remembered that I have a Crank Bros Lever (now superceded by the "Speedier Lever"!)

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Fast ,light, and reasonably hard wearing so the 200 miles will be nothing.

Like all tyres they do cut up so have a look for any severe cuts- over 3mm or so

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Was my go to tyre for summer, not great for winter but then again that was in a 23mm. Currently rocking 25mm in the Endurance type and they seem pretty good. Would probably try and get a hold of 25mm in the Service Course versions if they were not like rocking horse doo daa`s . I did find the Durano`s quite good in a 25mm but what you have in sight might depend on price etc.

vickster

Legendary Member

jack smith

Veteran
Im using them now on my cervelo r5 very light grippy and comftorable i always buy pro4's ive not had a puncture on these ones yet either but they do have very weak sidewalls prone to cuts so be careful.

Top Bottom