Mits/Gloves?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I have a pair of finger less gloves I picked up in Germany. They have a leather palm and a webbing top with the colours of the german flag on them...I have weird patterns on the tops of my hands caused by the suntan through the webbing. I like thel eather palms in case I should fall.

I've worn gloves since an encounter between me and a cobbled street which ended in the street possessing most of the skin off one my shoulders, an arm and both hands. Trying to ride home was a complete b*****d! I still get a cold shiver because I still have to ride down it every so often and it's still claiming victims. :?:

SamNichols

I wear very very old nameless cycling mitts that I bought about 10 years ago when i started to learn to sail (didn't stop the rope burn though!). I never go out without them - I feel a bit naked when I don't wear them.

spesh

Specialized BG Track mitts in summer, lightweight BG full-finger gloves spring/autumn... what did you expect? :?:

I haven't been all that impressed by a lot of the current winter gloves - I've essentially given up on one pair of Specialized gloves because the inner liner wasn't secured into the fingers, and when it got inside-out/tangled, they were virtually impossible to put on.

My best winter gloves are another pair by Specialized, they are quite lightweight, but a pair of base layer gloves helps when it's cold. The best thing about them is that they have long cuffs, which can be tucked inside jacket/jersey sleeves.

Top Bottom