Mitts with no padding reccomendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chickenthighs

Hey,

I've googled most connotations of short finger gloves with no padding/gel but can't find much. Can anyone recommend any mitts without any padding. Just want them for protection of crashing, padding just annoys me/rubs.

Ta.

vickster

Legendary Member
Evans basic Louis garneau are pretty unpadded. Otherwise driving gloves

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
With you there, mitt padding can be a bit OTT I think.

Try boating or yachting gloves. I had a pair from a boat shop on the norfolk broads that were superb for cycling in and lasted for a lot of miles.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I have a pair of scott mitts that where on special for about £4 . I'm sure it was from Start cycles although I cant seem to find them on the website now :rolleyes:

AndyRM

XOXO
Castelli aero race mitts are minimally padded and very comfy, nice long wrist cover too. Bit pricey, £30 is usual but I've had mine four years now and they're still going strong.

Last edited:
U

User6179

The Altura Gravity mitts have minimal padding and a velcro strap , under a tenner , Altura are constantly changing design on mitts so the design might change shortly like the rest of their range , I am on my third pair and get about 4000 miles out a pair , they are more comfortable than the more expensive Altura mitts.

Top Bottom