1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mo' better flies

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Kirstie, 20 Oct 2007.

1. I breathed in more flies today than I did all summer...anyone else experiencing the joys of gagging and choking on small hairy pieces of protein more than usual today?

Yeuch yeuch yeuch

2. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

I think there's plenty of scope for Fnaar in that post. I think, Kirstie, that you need an ambiguity filter.

3. Narp.
    Wise man he say, you have mind like sewer.

4. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Just worry if your tongue goes blue & swells up...

5. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

No flies about here AFAIK. Been gardening tho (with mouth closed) not whizzing about (like a swift?) on a bike.

6. barq

barq Senior Member

Generally I try to spit rather than swallow (after all I am a vegetarian). :rolleyes:

7. Know what you mean about the flying stuff, we've been walking on the Malvern Hills today - swarming with the blighters, even an outbreak of butterflies - it's not right I tell you

8. Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

Funnily enough I received an unexpected protein snack from out of the blue today.
    And a huge bumble bee bounced off my nose.

Didn't expect that as it was so cold this morning.

9. Dormouse

Dormouse New Member

I was out yesterday and lots of them hitched a ride on my lurid shirt but I am not sure if it was the colour or the heat that they liked. I didn't swallow any though.

10. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

yes..I dined on three today and I am sure I inhaled one down into my lungs..will I die?

11. Peter

Peter Senior Member

Well, what can one say :rolleyes: