Moderator Approval

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Never had this before, just replied to the helmet thread, not a particularly contentious issue, very strange, perhaps I’ve been naughty!

86811539-5DC4-4A40-A936-C41E496E9A25.jpeg

Slick

Guru
Not a particularly contentious issue? :eek::eek::eek:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I think the mods are a bit OTT at times, i had a post removed on the joke page about MIL and broomsticks, i just received a notification that it didnt meet the guidelines yet there are plenty of worse jokes and posts every day
No reason or justification given, heck i dont mind removing a post if someone finds it offensive but i get fed up of the run to mummy approach

Slick

Guru
I think the mods are a bit OTT at times, i had a post removed on the joke page about MIL and broomsticks, i just received a notification that it didnt meet the guidelines yet there are plenty of worse jokes and posts every day
No reason or justification given, heck i dont mind removing a post if someone finds it offensive but i get fed up of the run to mummy approach
It's their ball.

I know people get their knickers in a twist over helmets, but it’s not religious or political

nope it is religious and political.

Drago

Legendary Member
It's their ball.
That's the way I look at it. It's not real life, let them do what they want.

Then you haven’t posted in there for a long time. Everything is moderated.

Yup, ever since that incident when a drunk @Accy cyclist turned up in an SS uniform and a Wermacht cycle helmet, singling the Horst Wessel song and eating a dead puppy, the mods have had to approve posts in that forum.

Last edited:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
That's the way I look at it. It's not real life, let them do what they want.

Yup, ever since that incident when a drunk @Accy cyclist turned up in an SS uniform and a Wermacht cycle helmet, singling the Horst Wessel song and eating a dead puppy, the mods have had to approve posts in that forum.
I would be willing to bet that it was the Wernacht helmet that caused the kurfuffle, the rest would have been fine.

Top Bottom