Moderator Approval

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I've always wondered if you have to be grassed up to the Mods by a fellow parishioner, or if they themselves are the Moral Police who can strike at any time of the day or night.:eek:

A bit of both I suspect.

I have not had the pleasure of having a post removed in this forum, but, in a Motorhome Forum, of which I am also a member, I had a post reported by another member for "hate speech", the post was, then, removed by the moderators.

My "crime", I made a joking reference to Nicola Sturgeon as "wee cranky".

I am, by the way, an admirer of Nicola, she has done well for herself, I don't agree with her, but, she has done well. ;)

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I would be willing to bet that it was the Wernacht helmet that caused the kurfuffle, the rest would have been fine.
Indeed. I think the mods were concerned that the big spike atop the lid was neither E or Snell compliant.

The mods are mysterious and unknowable, best not to question their wisdom lest you incur their wrath.
I am only commenting on this thread to say that I for one support our new insect overlords their decisions, even though most of them seem to go against me, I don't get to see the ones that don't :smile:

please don't hurt me

Slick

Guru

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Never had this before, just replied to the helmet thread, not a particularly contentious issue, very strange, perhaps I’ve been naughty!

View attachment 540677
You silly twisted boy.:laugh: It's a seriously contentious issue as per the site owners's post here: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-cyclechat-helmet-debate-thread.187059/post-3890763

Your post now approved BTW.:okay:

I've always wondered if you have to be grassed up to the Mods by a fellow parishioner, or if they themselves are the Moral Police who can strike at any time of the day or night.:eek:
We don't want to be the moral police but sometimes, needs must.:sad: Mostly we respond to reports. I know people don't want to see themselves as informers but if you don't report it presumably you're okay with it.:whistle:

I would be willing to bet that it was the Wernacht helmet that caused the kurfuffle, the rest would have been fine.
Don't you know that Wermacht helmets are a snag hazard.:laugh:
The mods are mysterious and unknowable, best not to question their wisdom lest you incur their wrath.
I am only commenting on this thread to say that I for one support our new insect overlords their decisions, even though most of them seem to go against me, I don't get to see the ones that don't :smile:

please don't hurt me
(puts you on the list of possible future mods out of spite).:giggle:

Slick

Guru
Now isn’t that funny, I had exactly the same thing......Of course you realise discussing mods decisions is in strict contravention of the rules so any time now......
Was that modded? I have never reported a single post on here. Just so you know. :okay:

Top Bottom