Monopoly board ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like fun, did you both enjoy it?

D

Deleted member 26715

Just do it after well Christmas, the west end / shopping areas were utter chaos
Problem is I hate the place, I'm down there tomorrow & can't wait till I get the train home

vickster

Legendary Member
Looks like fun, did you both enjoy it?
Yeah it was good to do, although I'm carrying several injuries so I'd had enough by the end hence not finishing. And it's had got dark and very busy, Marylebone/Euston road were unpleasant for me (close passes by taxis and people not knowing which lane to use awaken not very happy memories of being knocked off)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I wonder how it might work as night ride.

Presumably, well-meaning - and not so well-meaning - interference from pedestrians would be a consideration.

Certainly not one to do solo, in my view, but doable in a smallish, disciplined squad.

vickster

Legendary Member
I wonder how it might work as night ride.

Presumably, well-meaning - and not so well-meaning - interference from pedestrians would be a consideration.

Certainly not one to do solo, in my view, but doable in a smallish, disciplined squad.
Not so easy to get the photos :smile:

Ajax Bay

Guru
So did you use GPS for the ride then, or not? I'm not for a moment suggesting, madam, that navigating through town cannot be done without a GPS, but [REALISM] this ride is complicated and I think would be a significant challenge [REALISM], what with one ways, etc, to anyone (which makes it an even better challenge). Also you are seeking to visit many sites, at least some which will be unfamiliar even to the hardened London rider. For the avoidance of doubt, I am a 'map' person, but a little bird tells me an 810 is ready for wrapping.

Top Bottom