moon landings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
anyone who has visited the jodrell bank radio telescope will know that they tracked the moon landings all the way.

of course the conspirators will say they're lying, but that doesn't explain why the russians were so compliant in a conspiracy when a huge propaganda coup would have resulted form subsequent exposure.

Debian

I only have one thing to say.

Occam's Razor

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
As someone who deals with americans on a daily basis, from my experience, they DID NOT put a man on the moon. The idiots can't even tighten a screw in aluminium (aluminum) without stripping it, the ham-fisted sods.

Keith Oates said:
The did they, didn't they, question is an old chestnut that comes up with regular monotony, perhaps one day they will get tired of repeating the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't that be regular moonontony? ;)

I'll get me coat!

I can't see why everyone is always so willing to accept the 'faked moon landings' story. The technology required was well within the reach of the USA due to their ballistic missile programs, ans the fact that they threw money at it as well. The other common call is "what about the danger to the astronauts?" Most of those guys were either carrier aviators or test pilots, two of the most hazardous jobs in the world, and they US was in a race with the USSR so would do anything to get there first. The Apollo program cost them Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee in the Apollo 1 launch pad fire but they kept on with it.
Contrast that to now, they've lost two space shuttles, out of a total of six (a pretty horrendous loss rate) and fourteen crew, they still keep launching the remaining serviceable shuttles and there's no cold war on now.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
You know how holocaust deniers are still being brought to task for their crackpot theories... well we should send the various astronauts and people involved around to these plebs house and throttle them. ;)

I cant beleive people would be so stupid to just throw ALL the evidence out like a kid throws toys from a pram. Every single "theory" (and its not even that, its not even a hypothesis) that it was faked has been disproven. Every single one.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
trustysteed said:
there were HUGE cracks in the evidence of the land moonings

Like what? If you're going to mention converging shadows, wind on flags, lack of stars or weight to thrust ratios then you're wasting your time. ;)

the mooner nodule definitely showed signs of intrusive tampering

Davidc

Guru
Yawn

I'd have thought that since the bits they left behind were photographed last year this would have died away, but no ....

BTW slowmotion, with the available tehnology man could have gone to the moon by about 1950, its just that the technology was used to develop bomb delivery instead.

Davidc

Guru
MacB said:
I can't believe so many of you think there really is a moon

The real conspiracy is pretending that it isn't made of green cheese, there aren't clangers living on it, and that the man in the moon doesn't exist.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Davidc said:
The real conspiracy is pretending that it isn't made of green cheese, there aren't clangers living on it, and that the man in the moon doesn't exist.

the Clangers are real, they're running the country

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Davidc said:
Yawn

BTW slowmotion, with the available tehnology man could have gone to the moon by about 1950, its just that the technology was used to develop bomb delivery instead.

......so the "getting to the Moon technology" was not available in 1950???

Top Bottom