moon landings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Debian

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Mildly amusing I suppose, but anyone who actually believes the landings were faked is certifiable. :stop:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
OMG, the CIA blew up the Twin Towers? Probably not.

Moon landings.....my guess is faked. I just do not believe the technology was available at the time . Great TV though.

They lost the "Moon Rocks" didn't they?:stop:

Keith Oates

Janner
The did they, didn't they, question is an old chestnut that comes up with regular monotony, perhaps one day they will get tired of repeating the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Keith Oates said:
The did they, didn't they, question is an old chestnut that comes up with regular monotony, perhaps one day they will get tired of repeating the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a yes they did, or no they didn't? I don't care either way and have no axe to grind, but I am curious about what other people think.

Speak!

just jim

atbman

Veteran
It would be quite easy to have faked it. All you would have to do would be to ensure that all the people in all the tracking stations would keep their mouths shut, including the Russians, every one of the NASA staff involved and that no journalists sovering it would have been able to have spotted the apparently obvious fakery (none of them would have had any scientific knowledge, of course, they'd have been hand picked), etc.

I've fallen for a troll, haven't I.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
atbman said:
It would be quite easy to have faked it. All you would have to do would be to ensure that all the people in all the tracking stations would keep their mouths shut, including the Russians, every one of the NASA staff involved and that no journalists sovering it would have been able to have spotted the apparently obvious fakery (none of them would have had any scientific knowledge, of course, they'd have been hand picked), etc.

I've fallen for a troll, haven't I.

I think that you are assuming a technological "savvy" that simply did not exist in the late 1960's. Certainly not amongst the news media. I very much doubt if the USSR was invited as an expert observer , and came to the party to verify the adventure. They would have been unable to, anyway. A lot of this was taken on trust in more innocent times. I don't care either way, but it is a quite good conspiracy theory, and one of the best. Enjoy it for what it is.

Top Bottom