Mooncups!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
Being no stranger to finding a bush when necessary, it's tempting...

Oo er missus! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
To my credit, my 4 & 7 year old boys know what's happening when Mummy has her time of the month and make themselves scarce for five days beforehand. Wise men indeed.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
walker said:
whats a mooncup?

A reuseable (and therefore environmentally friendly and in the long run much cheaper) alternative to tampons or sanitary towels.

See:

http://mooncup.co.uk/

They got mentioned a while back on C+, and I think several chaps were mentally scarred for life...:biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
When i fist found out about mooncups, I then found the network I was on blocked their website because of 'nudity'.......

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
One of my mates once drunkenly commented to a girl that she couldn't piss up a wall higher than he could, to the tune of a bet for $500. He lost. Pity it wasn't my other mate, he generates so much pressure that he can wee right over a large 4x4 with ease.

Wasn't it me who started the Divacup topic back on C+?

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
A reuseable (and therefore environmentally friendly and in the long run much cheaper) alternative to tampons or sanitary towels.

See:

http://mooncup.co.uk/

They got mentioned a while back on C+, and I think several chaps were mentally scarred for life...:biggrin:

Not just good for the environment, as a bonus they don't suck all the juice out like normal tampons so they're good for you and hubby too. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
BentMikey said:
Wasn't it me who started the Divacup topic back on C+?

I thought it all came about when a lady asked for advice on making sanitary provision in Touring and Expedition...

Top Bottom