Mooncups!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
BentMikey said:
Must have been a different one. I recall starting one in cake and also on ACF, with lots of people exiting rapidly, LOL.

Yeah, you're right, there has been more than one...

Of course, if it was men going through it, they'd be swaggering about claiming to bleed the most. Oh, and they'd have found a perfect, one-time-needed-only cure for period pain.

Arch said:

Of course, if it was men going through it, they'd be swaggering about claiming to bleed the most. Oh, and they'd have found a perfect, one-time-needed-only cure for period pain.

:biggrin::ohmy: Well, if women weren't so lazy....:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

*Jacomus dives for cover so fast that he goes supersonic*

Andy in Sig said:
Oh my gawd! Not again. Look this is a sticky and horrible subject. Doesn't it belong in Maintenance forum?

WHen you said that I thought you were suggesting it should havs a "Sticky"!

Arch said:

Ah. Unlike the 'I get more hormonal and mental than yow' contests that ladies get into? :biggrin:

Heh, of course we blokes would have invented a simple cure for period pain. Much like the instant pill we have that stops us from having to shave every week....:biggrin:

My sis had a hysterectomy last week. I conveyed this info to my (female) colleagues. Along with the news that they used a fanny hoover rather than cutting her. The cringing and wincing was most gratifying. :biggrin:

http://www.downsizer.net/Projects/A_sustainable_home/How_to_make_your_own_washable_menstrual_pads/[/QUOTE]

Those homemade jamrags are just wrong! :ohmy:And fleecy for heaven's sake...suppose at least you could have patterns to match your mood, or the season, etc. - having visions of bunny rabbits for easter, or father xmas on xmas day! Shudder!!!!:biggrin:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
John Ponting said:
A SheWee won't help with bib tights!!

Which I don't wear.... To be honest, I suspect my cycling shorts would make it a tad trickier, but I'm thinking it might be worth a try.

Top Bottom