More Bristol Post Photoshop Rubbish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
From the local tabloid that brought you the hilarious (on these forums) photoshop attempt showing a proposed bridge on Bristol downs to this rubbish:
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Plans-...et-abandoned/story-28057631-detail/story.html

This isn't the real design, just another misleading fake. I can say this with conviction as someone who worked in connection with this project and saw the drawings. At least the BP office junior has 'improved' their photoshop a bit. But this is the BP eyesore, invented and not the real thing.

SWSteve

Guru
I'm surprised that there aren any comments along the lines of 'why do cyclists get this extra funding' 'traffics a nightmare, maybe they should improve the roads' or my favourite 'there better not be any red lights or the cyclists will damn near kill someone'. Those that comment on the BP articles always seem to be as thick as two short planks

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm confused... Which bridge is this? Is it the high one that ends in a big flight of steps that exists already? I thought the plan was for one further along to where the train line goes through the tunnel?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Actually the other thing you missed out in the corner (if that is the high bridge that is there), that's the exact spot where I fell off my bike on black ice on the chocolate path, so there ought to be a sprawled cyclist too:giggle:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The hippo only ate the helicopter

shark.png

Top Bottom