More Bristol Post Photoshop Rubbish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Are we really doing this again?

Surely the boffins at Bristol Post have suffered enough...or maybe not.

Tin Pot

Guru
Bristol Post print version:

image.jpeg

OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I'm surprised that there aren any comments along the lines of 'why do cyclists get this extra funding' 'traffics a nightmare, maybe they should improve the roads' or my favourite 'there better not be any red lights or the cyclists will damn near kill someone'. Those that comment on the BP articles always seem to be as thick as two short planks
You're sooo right. In fact, all the dumb trolls are already leaving their messages.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Actually the other thing you missed out in the corner (if that is the high bridge that is there), that's the exact spot where I fell off my bike on black ice on the chocolate path, so there ought to be a sprawled cyclist too:giggle:
Intriguing. Is the chocolate path part of a pilgrimage route? Or did you run over a choc ice?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Intriguing. Is the chocolate path part of a pilgrimage route? Or did you run over a choc ice?
Oh that the chocolate path was lined with real choc bars.... The surface of the path is tiled, and each tile 6 x 6 inches (maybe), looks like a square bar of chocolate with the valleys and flat tops, hence known as the chocolate path. But the tiled surface makes it very slippery when icy.

Top Bottom