More RLJ tales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I loved adam and the ants, the kings of the wild frontier was a great album and was the essential party play list at the time.

4F

Pork chow mein. pork chow mein, ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

4F

Hey User I was going to ask you did our friend Theo ever make the trangression over here ?? I have not seen him yet

jmaccyd

Thinking about cyclists and RLJing today as I was stopped oposite Penton street, Islington this morning. About 12 cyclists had all stopped at the red light in the advance stop area. A couple 'sneaked' through before the lights had changed to green although the traffic was stopped in preperation for the light change. The other 10 waited and moved off with the change in lights. perhaps the message is getting through?

domtyler

Über Member
Maz said:
I think I'm going soft. I think pavement cycling when done considerately (although I don't do any pavement cycling) aint such a big deal in the scheme of things. Yes, it's illegal, but it's too anal to complain about. There. I've said it.

Nah, I totally hate pavement cyclists, they should not be there, it is meant to be a refuge from traffic. Not just for grown men but for kids, the elderly etc. too and cyclists can really infringe on peoples perceived quality of life. RLJing on the other hand is absolutely fine if done safely and appropriately, which is not too hard.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
magnatom said:
Quickdraw, all we need is an Adam Ant impersonator. I think they might be a bit cheaper!

Might look a lot more like everyones idea of 'Adam Ant' now as well!!

Last I saw, he might not have eaten all, but quite a few of the pies. Got the impression the hat was hiding a definite thinning of the hair also...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
domtyler said:
RLJing on the other hand is absolutely fine if done safely and appropriately, which is not too hard.

Yeah, I feel the same about graffitti, speeding and drug use....:biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
those things have lasting effects and damage society, rlj is over like it never happened almost immediately

Maz

Guru
Tynan said:
those things have lasting effects and damage society, rlj is over like it never happened almost immediately
If you're lucky. Otherwise RLJ can have a lasting and damaging effect on you.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Some RLJing moron doctor had a lasting effect on Zipperhead's back when he crashed into him, and then had the cheek to blame Zipperhead for not wearing a helmet.

Top Bottom