More vintage LOOK goodies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know, l know, l am just a big kid at heart but my cycling passion is for vintage 1990's era Look steel bikes. And see what l have just added to the collection NOS and all for €50 ....l'm a happy "Look-ista":hyper:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Never seen those - are they SPD compatible.

I have a pair of Look Carbo Pro in Red and a pair of Campagnolo Record Carbon Look pedals in white - the Campags were £120 second hand in the early 90's - well expensive.

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Never seen those - are they SPD compatible.

I have a pair of Look Carbo Pro in Red and a pair of Campagnolo Record Carbon Look pedals in white - the Campags were £120 second hand in the early 90's - well expensive.
Not sure, l just spotted them an hour ago and fired off the payment . They are in Spain but l will message the seller and ask a few questions.

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
They're super, very nice! I had some Look Arcs in the early 90s which I thought were just about the coolest thing I owned, I've always had a soft spot for their 80s / 90s vintage stuff.
Me too, l have three steel Looks from that era , l just love them. They ride really beautifully ,so comfortable l could spend all day on one with no probs.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
These are the two sets I've got in use. They don't half go with a 'BANG' when you clip/unclip.

Top Bottom